Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Diabeetus!

Tonight I feel like my bitching is warranted. I've kind of felt like shit all day - like physically, not emotionally (as if that would be cause for news) because my blood sugar's been out of whack for a few days now. Today has been the worst it's been in a long time. I woke up around 5 am with it at 43, pretty low for those of you that are familiar with these numbers. I got up and had a literal shot glass of apple juice. It was back to 87, so I went back to sleep. I woke up around noon (I know I'm lazy) with it at 458!! WHUT!? I don't even know how that shit happened. So, all day it's been fluctuating like this which leaves me moody (go figure), miserable and tired. It just really suck to have to deal with it all the time. It never goes away and always has to be kept in check. It makes me feel so out of place and abnormal to have to deal with these things. I've never seen another person since going to college that has Type 1 Diabetes, which is strange to me. It also makes me feel even more isolated. Really, I just hate the fucking disease and can't wait for there to be a cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment